If there’s one form of freedom that everyone loves, it’s the freedom to enjoy or experience without paying for it. On Independence Day, you and your friends could bask in that luxury.
Five museums inside the historic Walled City is waiving its entrance fee for all visitors on June 12.
“Spend your whole Independence Day at the Walled City and check out these sites for free,” the Intramuros Administration writes in a Facebook post.
Participating sites and museums include:
- Bahay Tsinoy
- Museo de Intramuros
- Manila Cathedral (Open House)
- Destileria Limtuaco Museum
- Fort Santiago, Rizal Shrine, and iMake History Fortress
The complimentary entrance to these locations is still in celebration of the 121st anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence.
- Big Bad Wolf is coming to Pampanga!
- This local brand reimagines Barong and Filipiniana into casual, everyday clothes
- Water service interruption for June 11 to 12, Maynilad announces
- Vice Ganda recalls painful childhood memories in “Tutoy”
- Here’s how you can get the limited-edition, Barong-wearing Jollibee Funko Pop