Whether you’re an avid Funko Pop collector or merely a Jollibee lover, the release of Jollibee Funko Pop in Philippine Barong will surely excite you and make you want to get one for yourself.
So how exactly can you get your hands on this toy collectible? There are two ways—through the midnight launch in select stores and through the official nationwide release.
Eager fans can get first dibs on the special figure for only PhP 950, along with a six-piece Chickenjoy Bucket, on June 11 at 10 PM in six locations:
- BGC Triangle Drive, Taguig
- E. Rodriguez, Quezon City
- Dolores Junction, Pampanga
- Molino Blvd. Cavite
- Gen. Luna, Iloilo
- Matina Town Square Drive Thru, Davao
The launch events, which will feature “fun, games, surprises, and free Jollibee treats,” will distribute number cards to make sure the queuing system stays organized.
If you can’t participate in the midnight launch, however, fret not. The Barong-wearing Jollibee figure will be available for the same price the following day until June 21 in all stores nationwide.
Every customer, however, can only purchase one Funko Pop per transaction and is only valid for dine-in and take-out.
- LOOK: Keanu Reeves to star in ‘Cyberpunk 2077’
- LOOK: Jupiter will be visible from Earth this month
- This is not a drill! NASA will soon open International Space Station to tourists
- LOOK: This experiential exhibit shows how bags are made from plastic bottles
- Dunkin’ Donuts is giving away free donuts on June 15!