“John Wick” star, Keanu Reeves appeared at the trailer of “Cyberpunk 2077” and he was also present during the Microsoft’s E3 2019 press conference where the release date of the said role playing video game (RPG) was announced.
With these, it’s official! On “Cyberpunk 2077,” Reeves will play as Johnny Silverhand. This rockstar-turned-warrior character has already been introduced in Cyberpunk 2020 tabletop rulebooks.
“Cyberpunk 2077,” is an RPG video game developed by CD project and will be available for Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, and Playstation 4 on April 16, 2020.
What do you think? Are you also excited to see Reeves in this game?
- Liam Neeson hunts the planet’s enemies in ‘Men in Black: International’
- ‘The Crown Princess’ actress Yaya Sperbund to visit Manila
- WATCH: Steamy trailer of Mylene Dizon, Kit Thompson’s ‘Belle Douleur’
- Gloc-9 pushes OPM scene further with new EP ’TULAy’
- Netflix renews ‘Lucifer’s new and final season – report