After the success of the book fair in Manila, Cebu, and Davao this year and in 2018, Big Bad Wolf (BBW) Book Sale is making a comeback in Luzon next month!
In a Facebook post, BBW revealed that “this one almost didn’t push through.” But because one of their advocacies is to reach out to communities in need, they partnered with Gawad Kalinga once again for Big Bad Wolf Pampanga on July 12 to 22.
“It’s here, Wolfies! The Big Bad Wolf Book Sale will be coming to PAMPANGA! This one almost didn’t push through, but I believe in Gawad Kalinga’s advocacy to help those in need,” it wrote in the caption.
Just like their last leg in Manila last February, Big Bad Wolf will be selling millions of books including new titles, wide selection of young adult fiction, romance, science fiction, crime thriller, business, self-help, architecture, design, cooking, children’s fiction, activity books, and more. Discounts start at 50% to as high as 90% off.
Big Bad Wolf Book Sale is happening on July 12 to 22 at the LausGroup Event Centre, San Fernando City, Pampanga.
Learn more about BBW Book Sale last February by watching the video below:
Photos by Madel Crudo
- Shopping Tips for the Big Bad Wolf Book Sale
- LOOK: This experiential exhibit shows how bags are made from plastic bottles
- This sale lets you score electronic gadgets and accessories for up to 90% off
- Naruto, Detective Conan, and more star in this manga-inspired shirt collection
- Onitsuka Tiger channels ‘Street Fighter V’ in new Chun Li-inspired shoe collaboration