Unable to register for the recently-concluded midterm elections? You can finally exercise your right and responsibility to vote as the Commission on Elections (COMELEC) is hoping to open the voter registration again soon.
In a Manila Bulletin report, COMELEC spokesman James Jimenez says they are eyeing its resumption in June, upon approval of the Commission en banc.
The immediate request to roll out the registration again is due to the numerous inquiries the agency is receiving. “We have been getting a lot of inquiries, so there is obviously a big interest,” he says. “The resumption of voter registration is dependent on our readiness. The fact that we are asking for it in June means we are ready.”
- ‘Drum Tao’ returns to Manila
- Happy Skin unveils modern Disney princess-inspired makeup and nail polish collection
- ‘PBB Otso’ housemate force-evicted after making rape jokes
- This sale lets you score electronic gadgets and accessories for up to 90% off
- WATCH: Morissette Amon sings ‘A Whole New World’ with ‘Aladdin’ composer Alan Menken