If you’re the type of otaku or manga fan that loves to collect any and every kind of merch items related to your favorite anime, you’re in for a treat.
Clothing brand Uniqlo has just released a new line of shirts that take inspiration from the most iconic manga and anime characters.
The collection, composed of 49 tee designs in total, features the following anime: Gin Tama, Naruto: Shippuden, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter, Urusei Yatsura, Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha, Bleach, Kuroko’s Basketball, Haikyu, My Hero Academia!, and The New Prince of Tennis.
This year’s release also adds four shirt options for women. The series Case Closed and Boruto: Naruto Next Generations is appearing in this line for the first time, too.
The shirts for men and women retail for PhP 590, while those for the kids are available for PhP 390.
The Manga UT collection is now available in Uniqlo stores nationwide.
- This eco-friendly delivery service promotes sustainability
- Fil-Am book ‘Hello Universe’ is getting a Netflix adaptation film!
- LOOk: An artist turns brand logos into anime characters
- This is not a drill! We Bare Bears is getting a TV movie and a spinoff series
- Pantone releases Bikini Bottom colors to celebrate SpongeBob’s 20th anniversary