Philippine Airlines’ (PAL) Independence Day seat sale is back!
In celebration of the upcoming Independence Day, the airline company is once again offering discounted tickets to your dream destination here in the Philippines or abroad.
Over 2 million seats with low fares are up for grabs and can be booked from today until June 2.
In a Facebook post, the airline company says travelers can enjoy domestic flights for as low as PhP399 with a travel period from June 17 – November 30, while international flights with a travel period from June 24 – November 30 are available for as low as $89.
Local destinations included in the seat sale are Cebu, Iloilo, Bacolod, Camiguin, Cagayan de Oro, Kalibo, Ozamiz, Legazpi, Puerto Princesa, Tacloban, Butuan, Davao, Boracay, General Santos, Siargao, Coron, Dumageute, Roxas, among others.
Meanwhile, international destinations include Phnom Penh, Hong Kong, Taipei, Macau, Hanoi, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Xiamen, Jinjiang, Bali, Guam, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Busan, Melbourne, Sydney, and more.
Which of these destinations will you head to next?
Photo from Manila Bulletin
- James Reid on being ‘Idol PH’ judge: ‘I was chosen for a reason’
- LOOK: These sneakers are made from plastic bottles
- Filipino artists bag awards in “Brightburn” Fan Art Competition
- This movie screening will raise funds to help save the Philippine Eagle from extinction
- It’s confirmed: ‘A Quiet Place 2’ is coming in March 2020