Want to try The Alley‘s milk tea but you’re too busy to visit their store in Pasay? We have some good news for you: if you’re in Quezon City, you can now try The Alley’s bestselling brown sugar milk tea through GrabFood.
The Alley, milk tea brand originally from Taiwan, announced on their Facebook page that they have a private commissary to serve customers while their new stores are still under construction.
“The Alley It’s Time for Tea is NOW on GrabFood! Our best selling Brown Sugar Deerioca Series will be available on selected Quezon City areas. We set up a private commissary to serve you while our new stores are still under construction. Please visit us on your GrabFood app,” it wrote.
According to the post, the variants available on GrabFood are: Brown Sugar Deerioca Milk (P120), Cocoa Brown Sugar Deerioca Milk (P130), Matcha Brown Sugar Deerioca Milk (P130) Brown Sugar Deerioca Creme Brulee Milk (P130).
Delivery is available in selected areas in Quezon City only. If you’re not from QC, don’t worry because aside from SM North EDSA, they will also open branches in SM Manila, SM Fairview, SM Sta Mesa, O Square Greenhills, Greenbelt, and Robinsons Galleria soon.
- Ministop now delivers through GrabFood!
- You can now order food from Jolly Jeeps via GrabFood
- This is not a drill! McDonald’s now has a milk tea McFloat
- Yellow Cab is throwing an unlimited chicken wings party this month!
- Here’s why the brown sugar pearl and tea drinks from Taiwan’s The Alley are so IG-worthy