Whether you’re stuck in traffic or trying to pass time, music can always keep you company. This is why Filipinos, apart from being music-loving beings, need their trustee audio accessories like headphones and/or speakers.
Enter Digital Walker’s “Grand Audiophile Sale.” It is letting anyone get their fix of audio essentials for up to 90% off.
A pair of G-S1 headphones from Bloc & Roc, for instance, is now selling for PhP 895 from its original price of PhP 8,950. More deals are up on their Facebook and Instagram pages.
Happening from today ’til May 26, the sale will be at the store’s SM North EDSA and Shangri-La Plaza branches. The discounts will only apply until supplies last, so get yourself to the store as soon as possible or contact the location for stock availability.
Which of these will you get for yourself?
- MAC Cosmetics is launching a Princess Jasmine-inspired makeup collection
- LISTEN: Backstreet Boys new version of ‘I Want It That Way’
- What’s up with the ‘Wow cool post, thanks for sharing’ comments on Facebook?
- LOOK: 2NE1 reunites to celebrate their 10th debut anniversary
- 8 museums to visit on International Museum Day 2019