The milk tea hype is showing no signs of dying down. So much so that even McDonald’s is joining the already option-rich drink category.
Yes, you read that right. The fastfood chain, known for its fried chicken and fries, is rolling out it’s own take on the world-famous refreshment—the Milk Tea McFloat.
McDonald’s describes it as “a sweet, milky, and icy drink.”
It comes in two flavors, classic and wintermelon, and as the name suggests, will be topped with vanilla soft-serve.
The beverage is now available nationwide for dine-in, takeout, drive-thru, and delivery at only PhP 49 for medium and PhP 65 for the large variant.
Milk tea fans online has caught on the new offering and they are ecstatic over the drink.
HEY TO ALL MILKTEA LOVERS OUT THERE! Meron ng Milktea McFloat sa Mcdonalds! Super solid neto promise!!! 💚 pic.twitter.com/IVPJCHNqad
— Justin (@JustinoM_) May 16, 2019
“Hey to all milk tea lovers out there! Meron nang Milk Tea McFloat sa McDonald’s! Super solid nito, promise!” one netizen tweets.
Grabe yung milktea mcfloat ng mcdo am LESGOOOOWWW HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA
— miek (@samson_geloi) May 16, 2019
“Grabe ‘yung Milk Tea McFloat ng McDo. Lesgooowww!” another Twitter user writes.
Are you excited to try this out? We know we are.
Featured Image by @JustinoM_ on Twitter
- ICYMI: Judy Ann Santos, Ryan Agoncillo open restaurant in Malate
- LOOK: Here’s the full menu with prices at Popeyes Philippines
- Yellow Cab is throwing an unlimited chicken wings party this month!
- Ministop now delivers through GrabFood!
- Here’s why the brown sugar pearl and tea drinks from Taiwan’s The Alley are so IG-worthy