It’s almost Pride Month and ahead of the festivities celebrating the LGBTQIA+++ community, Adidas has unveiled a series of pride-themed sneakers.
The collection reworks four of the brand’s signature footwear models: the Ultra Boost 19, Continental 80, Nizzas, and Adilette slide. All pairs bear the colors of pride—the rainbow.
The Continental 80 feature the rainbow stripes in the side panels the logo on the tongue tags, as well as the insole branding.
The Ultra Boost 19 incorporates a rainbow knit pattern in the shoe’s base, heels, and tongue tab. Two orange stripes also run across the vamp, while three translucent stripes with yellow embellishments finish the look.
For the Adilette, Adidas works on the strap, which now features a trifecta of green, blue and purple colors. The logo embroidered into the center comes in white.
As of writing, no imagery of the pride-themed Nizzas has come out, but a HypeBeast report confirms that it will be included in the ensemble. There’s no word as well if the collection will be available in the Philippines.
The adidas 2019 Pride Pack hits select US retailers and online on June 1.
- Dairy Queen to offer free upsize on election day
- Angkas is back: Here’s everything you need to know about the resumption of its operations
- Pia Wurtzbach’s excited to work with Catriona Gray
- Is Blackpink coming back to the Philippines?
- Here’s why the brown sugar pearl and tea drinks from Taiwan’s The Alley are so IG-worthy