The Game of Thrones-inspired collection from Urban Decay is now officially available locally through Sephora Philippjnes.
A one-day only, early access last April 29 has allowed both beauty and GOT fans to get first dibs on the collection, without the hassle of having it shipped from the other side of the world. At last, however, it is now available to the general public.
The limited-edition ensemble, which are all inspired by places in Westeros as well as the strong women of the Seven Kingdoms from the hit HBO televison drama, is made up of an eyeshadow palette, a highlighter palette, two eyeshadow brushes, two eye pencils, as well as a lip and cheek product.
Here’s a look at the full collection:
The collection also includes four metallic and matte lipsticks, with the shade names Cersei Lannister (metallic bronze), Sansa Stark (warm peach nude), Daenerys Targaryen (fiery red), and White Walker (deep berry wine).
However, all are not available at the local Sephora website at the moment.
The Urban Decay X Game Of Thrones Collection is now available online via Sephora Philippines.
- ICYMI: The trailer for ‘IT: Chapter 2’ is finally here!
- Instagram launches new ‘shop’ account to celebrate small businesses
- 12 aspiring scientists represent PH at Intel International Science and Engineering Fair
- The unforgiving truths of a motherless Mother’s Day — and some ways to still celebrate in spirit
- Ariana Grande is the new face of Givenchy