Are you also a fan of the famous Uncle John’s Fried Chicken? If you’re craving for that crispy and affordable fried chicken and there’s no Ministop branch near you, fret not. You can now order fried chicken and other snacks from Ministop through GrabFood!
In a Facebook post shared on Thursday, May 9, Ministop Philippines announced that they are now delivering via the delivery app.
You can choose from 1-piece Uncle John’s Fried Chicken (P85), 2-piece Uncle John’s Fried Chicken (P145), 6-piece Bucket Uncle John’s Fried Chicken (P395), or the 10-piece Uncle John’s Fried Chicken (P630)
Aside from these, extra rice (P18), kariman (P299 for the party pack), and beverages like bottled water, juice, and softdrinks are also available.
Take note that these are only available on selected locations. But we’re hoping that it will become available in other places soon!
Featured image from Ministop Philippines
- Here’s the (milk) tea: The Alley: It’s Time for Tea is opening on May 10!
- Shake Shack’s first Philippine store is opening on May 10!
- Starbucks’ Grande Wednesdays promo is back!
- Kitkat is launching its first permanent flavor in almost a decade
- These food joints are minimizing their use of disposable utensils