In celebration of International Museum Day 2019, Ayala Museum is waiving its entrance fee for all visitors on May 19.
In a Facebook announcement, the museum says all their galleries will be open from 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM without any charges. On regular days, full access to the museum costs PhP 425.
Guests can feel free to partake in the activities throughout the day. This includes an art buffet, where participants can express their creativity via a free flowing art activity station. From 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM, there will also be a story-telling time for kids and kids at heart, in partnership with Center for Art New Ventures and Sustainable Development (CANVAS).
The best part? There will also be food and drinks courtesy of Malagos Chocolate, The Dream Coffee, Make Peace Bakery, and Kayumanggi Organic. Educational products will also be available on the same day from Abiva Publishing House, Inc., CANVAS, and the Ayala Museum Shop.
Registration, however, is a must and it starts at exactly 12:00 NN, so be sure to be there as early as possible.
The International Museum Day, an annual celebration worldwide, aims to highlight the role museums play in the society’s development at present, as well as the challenges it is facing. This 2019, the theme is “Museums as Cultural Hubs: The Future of Tradition”.
For more details, visit the Ayala Museum website.
- DOT calls for research proposals for its 2019 Tourism Research Grant
- Watch ‘Transit,’ ‘Bwakaw,’ and more indie films at CCP Arthouse Cinema’s free screenings
- Laureen Uy and Donny Pangilinan on styling your trustee sneakers
- The national costumes of Bb. Pilipinas 2019 bets highlight Filipino heritage and creativity
- 2 Filipino independent films to be shown in Canada