Popular milk tea shop The Alley: It’s Time for Tea! is finally opening its first (and hopefully not the last) branch in the Philippines.
The announcement was made on their official Instagram account, following months of teasers on their opening date and location.
The beverage shop, located at Level 1 of SM Mall of Asia’s North Main Mall, will formally start serving drinks to Filipino milk tea fans on May 10 at exactly 1:00 PM.
Originally from Taiwan, The Alley: It’s Time for Tea is known for their Brown Sugar Deerioca series, which features their signature hand-made and made-from-scratch tapioca pearls. Their Premium Milk Tea series also compels people to line up at their stores all over Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the United States.
As of writing, there are no details yet regarding their Philippine menu as well as prices, but we’re keeping an eye out for updates.
Will you be at the opening of this new milk tea shop? We sure will be!
- VIRAL: This artist imagines ‘Avengers’ cast if it was filmed in the ‘90s
- The age-old act of hating everything Taylor Swift — and why we should stop online hate for sport
- VIRAL: This young artist turns Pinay celebrities into Disney Princesses
- LIST: Government-issued documents that are now free for first-time job seekers
- LOL: The funniest memes from Met Gala 2019