Starbucks is bringing back its crowd-popular Grande Wednesdays promo. This time, it comes with an eco-friendly twist.
For P250 on all five Wednesdays this month of May, you can score the Grande featured beverage with the beverage shop’s Frapuccino reusable cup. Unlike its recently-released predecessor reminiscent of the iconic white cup, this sustainable option will come in various summer-inspired designs.
Each drink marks the release of a new cup design, which means both will be available on the month’s Wednesdays. Here’s the list of featured drinks and reusable cup:
- May 1 – Mocha Frapuccino in a travel-bound Mini-Cooper cup
- May 8 – Chocolate Cream Frapuccino in a paper wheel cup
- May 15 – Caramel Frapuccino in a cup featuring sunglasses
- May 22 – Coffee Frapuccino in a cup designed with a summer essential, camera
- May 29 – Vanilla Frapuccino in a beach-inspired yacht cup
The promo will run from 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM in Starbucks stores nationwide.
Which drink and cup will you avail with this promo?
- LOOK: Starbucks now offers reusable cups for only P100!
- These new drinks from Starbucks will quench your thirst this summer
- Netflix’s ‘Special’ stands out with equal footing on humor and sensible disability representation
- This openly gay student proves that gender does not define capabilities in own valedictory speech
- Quinn is the new text and audio porn site made for women