Filipino junior dance crew VPeepz impressed the judges of American dance competition “World of Dance” with their flawless performance, Sunday, April 14.
The group composed of under-18-year-old members nailed a “perfect” hip-hop routine, with their dance rendition of Billie Eilish’s “&burn.” Their performance earned standing ovation feedback from the show’s judges namely Jennifer Lopez, singer NeYo, and dancer-choreographer Derek Hough.
“Without a flip, without a trick, without anything… nobody risked their life. And you got all three of us up out of our seats,” NeYo told VPeepz.
Hough said that the group’s performance “was so beautiful.” “Well done VPeepz, you guys nailed it!” While Lopez described it “clever and perfect.”
The judges gave them a total average score of 98.7, propelling them to the Junior Division finals of the competition.
- Look: Matteo Guidicelli officially joins Philippine army
- Amid scenes leak, ‘Avengers: Endgame’ movie directors plead: ‘Don’t spoil it’
- Fox’s first locally-produced film ‘Maledicto’ to hit cinemas this May
- Kapamilya artists Kathryn Bernardo, Vice Ganda top Filipino celebrities on Twitter Q1 2019
- WATCH: Darren Espanto’s powerful performance in ‘Singer 2019′