Just in time for the premiere of Avengers: Endgame, Adidas and Marvel Studios have joined forces to create ‘Heroes Among Us’ collection led by five new footwear designs.
Inspired by the Marvel Super Heroes, the footwear brand has iconized some of basketball’s mightiest heroes or the world-renowned players who motivate fans and athletes both on and off the court. Just like our favorite Marvel heroes, each athlete represents a different power and skill as they are our role models and inspiration to pursue our passion.
The limited-edition footwear collection pairs NBA and WNBA athletes such as James Harden, Damian Lillard, Candace Parker, John Wall, and Tracy McGrady with some of the most iconic Marvel characters Iron Man, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Captain America, and Nick Fury.
Check out the collection below:
The new adidas x Marvel ‘Heroes Among Us’ footwear collection available at select adidas Philippines stores on April 24 will include:
- Marvel’s Black Panther | Dame 5
- Marvel’s Captain America | N3XT L3V3L
Select silhouettes will also make their on-court NBA Playoffs’ debut this April.
Photos courtesy of Adidas
- LOOK: The Adidas x Game of Thrones collab is the footwear every fan needs
- These cinemas will be open 24 hours for the upcoming ‘Avengers: Endgame’
- Buy these bags and you will help plant trees in Philippine forests
- Havaianas unveils Game of Thrones-inspired flip flops
- Dockers is back in the Philippines with the new Smart 360 Flex trousers