Actress Kris Aquino broke her social media hiatus to defend his brother, former President Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III.
In a now archived post, the actress stood up for her brother. “But really, to blame his loss on my brother? So pati ba pagkatalo sa 2010 kasalanan din ni Noy?” she wrote.
Kris Aquino’s response to Mar saying that Bong Go is Thor. WTF. For a Marvel fan like me, this response is a disgrace to MCU. pic.twitter.com/Uo4banyzuw
— John Michael (@Michael_lavs) April 14, 2019
The 48-year-old actress said that she archived her post in respect to Senator Francis Pangilinan’s plea for “ceasefire.”
“I archived my other post not because i don’t stand by everything i said, but because ma respeto akong pinakiusapan ni @kiko.pangilinan ng “ceasefire.” Please know this about me, when i have seen a person is GENUINE, madali akong kausap, kaya kong magbigay,” Aquino explained.
She also posted another status, a message of support and love for her brother. “Gusto ko lang sariwain sa yo- you did our family proud. kung walang credit ngayon, kung insulto ang maging “dilawan”- sana tingnan mo kung sinong katabi mo nung naging Citizen Noy ka na ulit- kung ano ang bilib nung dalawa sa yo nung panahon na presidente ka, hindi naman nagbago dahil sa kanila ikaw si TITO NOY. (Back to silent mode na po. Hindi ko lang kinayang tumahimik habang inapakan ang buong pagkatao ng kapatid ko.),” she wrote in caption.
- Darren Criss urges local government to implement zero-waste programs
- Here’s what we know about the newly-discovered human species, Homo luzonensis
- Bianca Gonzalez, Chai Fonacier, Kakai Bautista react to whitening brand’s ad campaign
- Here’s how you can learn Daenerys Targaryen’s language
- Miss Universe Catriona Gray is ready to audition for the next Darna