Big Bag Wolf, a local bag brand, is going the extra mile as an enterprise.
They are offering an environmentally-beneficial promo through their bags. Every purchase of their 3-in-1 Wild Bags—a backpack, a duffel bag, or a shoulder bag—means that five trees of native species will be planted in the forest.
The 100% handmade and Pinoy-made bags included in the promotion “sport a dramatic, Bohemian feel, designed as they are in an earthy, hippie, and literally wild fashion.”
It is in partnership with Foundation for the Philippine Environment (FPE), an organization that aims to improve key conservation sites through community approaches and actions, as well as Fostering Filipinos’ Education, Empowerment, and Enterprise (FPE3) for Partners for Forest Project.
The trees are set to be planted in a patch of rainforestation site in the Marikina Watershed with the managing help of the community organization, Calawis Punlaan Bayan Inc.
The Big Bag Wolf 3-in-1 Wild Bag is available online and starts at P1,800.
- Whitening brand slammed for “discrimatory” ad responds to the backlash
- Miss Universe Catriona Gray is ready to audition for the next Darna
- Darren Criss urges local government to implement zero-waste programs
- Here’s what we know about the newly-discovered human species, Homo luzonensis
- Ariana Grande to launch “Thank U, Next” beauty line