After the success of her recent album “Thank U, Next,” the Grammy award-winning American singer Ariana Grande is planning to drop something big for her fans.
According to the WWD, the 25-year-old artist has filed for a trademark for beauty line that includes fragrances, body lotions, body scrubs, and a lot more. As per U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, the trademark title is “Ariana Grande Thank U, Next” and it was filed last April 2.
This is not the first time Grande ventured into beauty line. She already launched multiple fragrances such as Ari and Sweet Like Candy. Cosmetic retailer Lush even released a bath bomb inspired from the singer’s “God Is A Woman” music video.
Who’s excited to get these products!
- Here’s everything you need to know about Disney’s new streaming service
- Here’s how you can learn Daenerys Targaryen’s language
- VIRAL: This young artist sews her own gown, paints it with floral design
- Rurouni Kenshin gets two ‘final chapter’ live-action adaptation films
- Kris Aquino withdraws theft complaint against Nicko Falcis