We all love Sisig sa Rada, that’s why we all rejoiced when we first heard that it’s delivering via GrabFood. But if you want to try something new or have a Jolly Jeep food trip at the comfort of your own home, we have some good news for you: other Jolly Jeeps like Mang Lirio’s and Lechon Kawali sa Dela Rosa are now delivering through the mobile app!
If you’re in Makati, you can now use your Grab app to buy sulit and delicious meals from the famous Jolly Jeep eateries. Just click the Grab app on your phone and choose GrabFood. Under the search bar, you can check out the Jolly Jeep category.
Here you can choose from fifteen eateries: Kare kare sa Paseo, Balunbalunan sa Sotto, Menudo sa Sotto, Liempo sa Salcedo, Adobong Pusit sa Jimenez, Breakfast and Brunch sa Bolanos, Bulalo and Pares sa Esteban, Pork Steak s Aguirre, Mang Lirio’s, Lechon Kawali sa Dela Rosa, Mang Alfredo’s, Kare Kare sa Valero, Ate Mers, Sisig sa Trasierra, and Porkchop along Palanca.
We’re not sure why Sisig sa Rada is not under this category, but don’t worry because it’s still available for delivery through the app.
We’re hoping that other well-loved eateries in other parts of Metro Manila will become available for delivery soon!
Featured image from Make it Makati
- This dessert shop is giving away up to a year’s supply of mango treats
- This buy-one-take-one Frosty will keep you cool this summer
- Here’s how you can get free McNuggets through GrabFood
- Score buy-one-take-one Rock Salt and Cheese drink on March 20!
- LOOK: Taiwan’s brown sugar milk tea shop Xing Fu Tang to open on March 15