National Book Store, one of the country’s biggest book store chain, is bringing back its annual warehouse sale.
Called the Great Warehouse Sale, this year’s edition of the sale is set to offer not just books, but also supplies, toys, games, among others—all for up to 80% off.
The sale, which will be held at 125 Pioneer St., Mandaluyong, will run for five days in total, from March 27-31. The first day of the sale will be an exclusive preview day for all Laking National Card holders, while the remaining days will be open to the public.
A customer service area will be available throughout the five-day sale to entertain questions on book availability and any other concerns.
The best part? Admission is totally free. Anyone can come in and hoard everything they want.
Just like other book sales, though, be sure to prep before coming. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring a luggage, if you feel the need to.
What books and supplies will you be buying at the warehouse sale?
For more details, check out their Frequently-Asked-Questions list here.
- New films will now open on Fridays instead of Wednesdays
- 40 Kilos of plastic found in dead whale’s stomach
- Look: MMDA, Sesame Street partner to teach children road safety, waste management
- Maymay Entrata’s ‘Kakayanin Kaya’ MV hits one million views on YouTube
- Terry Crews wants a ‘White Chicks’ sequel