Kapamilya actor James Reid soaring career is unstoppable. With already numerous achievements, he still has surprises up his sleeve.
On Thursday, March 14, the “Idol Philippines” judge is officially launched as the first-ever Filipino celebrity brand ambassador of outdoor shoes Merrell. We can say that 25-year-old actor fits on his new role as he and his girlfriend Nadine Lustre are known to be adventurously daring and well-traveled individuals.
With that, during the said launch, MB Life asked Reid what are his travel must haves tips, and his response spreads kilig and melts our hearts.
With well curated Instagram feed, this is not a surprise that the other half of JaDine love team couldn’t travel without it. “I don’t leave without camera, to take photos and stuff.”
From city walk to mountain hiking, Reid conquered it all with the help of a pair of comfortable yet durable shoes. “I need a really good pair of shoes because I’ll be travelling a lot, walking around, taking photos, and seeing places,” he explained.
3. Lastly, Nadine
Smiling from ear to ear as he spoke, Reid said that he makes sure that wherever he goes, his girl is with him. “I need my girlfriend because she brings everything else. She got me covered,” he ended.
(Illustrations by Roc Verdera)
- The Philippines is now the second largest habitat of whale sharks
- Jayda Avanzado thankful for having a friend like Darren Espanto
- IV of Spades competes with former member Unique Salonga in MYX Music Awards 2019
- WATCH: Kris Aquino posts a video reminiscing her good memories with Nicko Falcis
- Louis Tomlinson’s sister Felicite dies of heart attack