On her recent Instagram post, Wednesday, March 13, Kris Aquino admitted that despite her ongoing legal battle with former business partner Nicko Falcis, she still wants to know what’s happening on the latter’s personal life. However, her move was immediately struck by Falcis, blocking her on his social media account.
“Nicko, i only wanted to check on you, after all no matter this unfortunate ending, we actually did build SOMETHING to be proud of… tumingin lang ako sa IG mo, BLOCK agad? How sad… Just in case you miss me- edited a video to refresh your memory,” Aquino said.
The post consist of photos turned into a video of her good memories with Falcis, from exploring new business venture up to the success of Kris Cojuangco Aquino Productions (KCAP).
The Queen of All Media also includes a meaning quotation on the video. “You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do,” it said.
October 12 last year, Aquino filed 44 counts of Qualified Theft against Falcis in violation of Republic Act No. 8484, also known as Access Devices Regulation Act of 1998. According to her, Falcis spent P1,270,980.31 for his personal expenditures using KCAP’s credit card without her consent.
- After 20 years Marvin Agustin, Jolina Magdangal to reunite for a movie
- The Philippines is now the second largest habitat of whale sharks
- WATCH: First official trailer for live-action remake of Aladdin
- Here’s everything you need to know about Kathryn Bernardo and Alden Richards’ upcoming movie
- The sequel to Cecelia Ahern’s ‘P.S. I Love You’ is here!