One of the ‘90s hit love teams Jolina Magdangal and Marvin Agustin, also known as #MarJo, is making a comeback on the big screen.
On an Instagram post, Tuesday, March 12, the tandem dropped an announcement that they will be working with this generation’s biggest filmmakers and directors Dan Villegas (Exes Baggage) and Antoine Jadaone (Alone/Together).
The actor also gave a hint that they are hoping to penetrate this year’s Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF). “Ngayon ipagdasal natin pumasok sa #MMFF2019,” he ended.
On the other hand, Villegas’ post hinted that this film will be connected to the love team’s hit characters “Bujoy and Ned” based on their box-office hit movie in 1998 “Labs Kita….Okey Ka Lang?”
“Coming soon from @proj8corsanjoaquin It’s Bujoy and Ned!!!” Villegas said.
Apart from these, details about this reunion project of #MarJo have yet to be disclosed.
- LOOK: ‘Wonder Woman’ Gal Gadot congratulates ‘Captain Marvel’ Brie Larson
- Nadine Lustre on living together with James Reid: “Hindi naman na bagong issue ‘yan”
- WATCH: First official trailer for live-action remake of Aladdin
- Here’s everything you need to know about Kathryn Bernardo and Alden Richards’ upcoming movie
- British singer Rita Ora to PH: “Best vocalists in the world really come from the Philippines”