The long and agonizing wait is almost over.
After what feels like forever, Taiwan’s brown sugar milk tea shop Xing Fu Tang is finally opening its first branch in the country.
The announcement was made via the beverage shop’s official social media accounts.
“This is not a drill,” the post says. “Xing Fu Tang Philippines opens on March 15, Friday at The Podium [at] 12 in the afternoon.”
Xing Fu Tang prides itself with their signature stir-fried brown sugar pearl milk tea. They’re also set to offer it in two more locations in the metro—at The Promenade in Greenhills and the Venice Grand Canal Mall in Taguig.
The store’s opening comes after a slew of milk tea shops specializing on brown sugar variants opened in the country. In its home Taiwan, there are already more than 20 branches offering their drinks since January 2018. It has also opened shop in Canada last November 2018.
At their now-closed Hong Kong counters, the shop encourages every customer to pick a stick that will reveal a number. That number has a corresponding drawer which will reveal your fortune. As of writing, there’s no information whether this will be in their local stores or not.
Are you heading to the opening of this milk tea shop? We’re just as excited as you are!
- Taiwan’s brown sugar milk tea shop Xing Fu Tang is coming to Manila
- Here’s everything you need to know about Kathryn Bernardo and Alden Richards’ upcoming movie
- WATCH: First official trailer for live-action remake of Aladdin
- LOOK: ‘Wonder Woman’ Gal Gadot congratulates ‘Captain Marvel’ Brie Larson
- Nadine Lustre on living together with James Reid: “Hindi naman na bagong issue ‘yan”