Nadine Lustre and Swedish fast fashion brand H&M has released a video advertisement unveiling their much-anticipated swimwear collaboration.
The ad comes ahead of the swimwear line’s nationwide release on March 14.
The film shows the 25-year-old actress in the countryside and by the beach wearing some of the pieces in her 40-piece collection called H&M Swim Essentials Selected by Nadine.
The one-piece and two-piece swimsuits in black, navy blue, mustard, as well as floral and animal prints are in-season, and feature a range of styles and cuts for various body types. The prices reportedly go as low as P599.
Are you excited for this collection?
- ICYMI: Nadine Lustre is H&M’s first Filipina ambassador
- This British parrot went missing for 4 years, returns home speaking Spanish
- Big Bang’s Seungri is retiring from the entertainment industry
- 3 beauty treatments you should try at least once in your life
- 4 beauty must-haves to keep you looking fresh this summer