James Reid has finally popped the answer to the question whether he and his three-year long girlfriend actress Nadine Lustre are already living together. In the latest episode of “Gandang Gabi Vice” aired Sunday, March 10, the truth slip out of the actor’s lips.
“We live together,” he revealed. Realising what he just said, Reid added: “Did you know that already? Okay, well, we live together.”
Then the 25-year-old “Idol Philippines” host further described their relationship as a live-in couple.
“We live together, and sometimes kasi araw araw kayo nagkikita, no space, sometimes you get too comfortable. But then there are days when she’s working, super busy, parang ngayon. And when she gets home, it’s like, we really miss each other still, kahit isang araw lang,” he shared.
On the interview, the actor also revealed that his three-year relationship with Lustre is the longest romantic relationship he ever had. “It’s actually my longest relationship. It doesn’t feel like three years. Parang it’s been so fast.”
JaDine first admitted their off-screen relationship back in 2016.
(Featured image from @nadine)
- LOOK: IV of Spades announces The Sweet Shadow Tour 2019
- Alexander Diaz on Toxic Masculinity and the Death of Chivalry
- Look: Marvel introduces Wave, their new Filipino superhero
- Goose, the cat that steals spotlight in ‘Captain Marvel’
- Exclusive: Interview with the artist behind Marvel’s new Filipina superhero