IV of Spades is going places—literally.
The breakout OPM band has just announced that they are performing their music live in various parts of the country (or the world?) via The Sweet Shadow Tour 2019.
“We’re excited to hear your voices once again,” the band says in their announcement post.
As of writing, there are no dates and venues yet, as well as ticketing details. The trio, however, is expected to perform their hits “Mundo,” “In My Prison,” “CLAPCLAPCLAP!” and more.
Who’s excited to see IV of Spades live? We know we are.
- ICYMI: Queen Elizabeth II makes first Instagram post
- Carina Dayondon: The First Filipina who conquered the Seven Summits
- Here’s how to be as strong as Captain Marvel AKA Brie Larson
- WATCH: Jonas Brothers reveal it all in ‘Carpool Karaoke
- 10 international stars turning 30 this 2019 who will make you feel old