The long wait is over!
FRNK Milk Bar, a beverage store from Kyoto, Japan specializing on all things milk, is finally opening its first branch in the country.
The store is set to offer a variety of milk drinks, including its signature drink called Ichigo, which is a mix of homemade strawberry sauce, authentic Uji Maccha and milk. They also have unique (and yet-to-be-revealed) drinks such as Anchan Flower Tea, Kokoa Magma, Cinnamon Spiced Tea Milk, Brown Rice Milk, and the Mango Chizu Drink.
They are letting customers choose from four different milk options, too: the creamy and smooth fresh milk; the light and healthy non-fat milk, the non-dairy and lactose-free almond milk, and the high in fiber oat milk.
While the milk bar’s Instagram page announced that the store will open this April at Glorietta, there’s no specific date and location yet.
Who’s excited to try the store’s milk drinks? We know we are.
- ICYMI: Queen Elizabeth II makes first Instagram post
- Carina Dayondon: The First Filipina who conquered the Seven Summits
- Here’s how to be as strong as Captain Marvel AKA Brie Larson
- WATCH: Jonas Brothers reveal it all in ‘Carpool Karaoke
- 10 international stars turning 30 this 2019 who will make you feel old