Great news! Angelina Jolie’s “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” is arriving seven months earlier than its original schedule.
In the “Maleficent”’s verified Facebook page, it was announced that the part two of this box office hit film will hit the cinemas on October 18, 2019 — earlier than its previous debut schedule of May 29, 2020.
In the movie, award-winning Jolie reprises her role as Maleficent. While according to the Variety, the cast will include Elle Fanning, Imelda Staunton, Sam Riley, Lesley Manville, and Juno Temple.
Here’s your first look at Angelina Jolie & Elle Fanning as Maleficent & Aurora on the set of “Maleficent II.” pic.twitter.com/T9tieSHFtD
— Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (@Maleficent) May 29, 2018
The first “Maleficent” was released in 2014 and recorded $758.5 million gross on global sales.
- WATCH: ‘World of Dance’ US Jennifer Lopez praises Filipino group VPeepz
- A high energy night with Maroon 5’s ‘Red Pill Blues Tour’ concert
- Here’s everything you need to know about Museo de Intramuros
- WATCH: HBO releases trailer of ‘Game of Thrones’ final season
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez’ ‘One Hundred Years of Solitude’ is coming to Netflix