The historic walled city of Intramuros is one with all Filipinas.
In celebration of International Women’s Day, entrance to Fort Santiago, Casa Manila Museum, and the Baluarte de San Diego will be free for all female visitors on March 8.
In an online announcement from the Philippine Commission on Women, it indicates that the Intramuros Administration’s treat is “part of its support” in honoring women around the world, including the Philippines.
First celebrated in 1917, this year’s celebration of International Women’s Day comes with the theme #BalanceForBetter, which means that a balanced world is a better world. It calls to celebrate women’s achievement, raise awareness against bias, and take action for equality.
Who’s excited to visit Intramuros on March 8? We know we are.
- As some who recently lost her mom — please don’t tell me how to grieve
- This sale lets you score scholarly, creative, and scientific books for as low as 54 pesos
- WATCH: Pinoy singer Jej Vinson gets four chair turn in ‘The Voice’ US
- Riverdale’s cast remembers Luke Perry, dies at 52 after stroke
- LOOK: All the routes to the new NLEX Harbor Link Segment 10