Aspiring Filipino singer Jej Vinson got four chair in the blind audition of “The Voice,” Monday, March 4 (US time)
Vinson delivered his beautiful rendition of Drake’s “Passionfruit” that captured the hearts of the show’s judges. Blake Shelton was the first one who turned his chair followed by “The Voice” alumna Kelly Clarkson, and the last two coaches Adam Levine and John Legend.
“You’re a better singer than all of us,” Levine told Vinson.
Meanwhile, Shelton believes that the Pinoy singer will win the show. “I think everybody here is probably a little bit nervous talking to you right now. We all feel like we’re all looking at the winner of The Voice this season, I do. I think that.”
In the end, Vinson chose Clarkson to be his coach. “I can win this show with you, you’re incredible man. I turned around and I was like what like and it was like so effortless,” Clarkson said.
- WATCH: 5 funniest parody songs by Michael V
- Will you be the next Miss Universe? Here’s how to be a candidate
- Riverdale’s cast remembers Luke Perry, dies at 52 after stroke
- Here’s everything you need to know about Museo de Intramuros
- Ai Ai delas Alas, Ina Raymundo, Dante Rivero bag awards in 2019 Portugal Film Fest