As part of her upcoming “Forever Neverland World Tour” Danish pop artist MØ will be coming to Manila for the first time on April 15, 2019 at the New Frontier Theater.
MØ is known for her collaboration with Australian rapper Iggy Azalea on the 2014 single “Beg for It,” which peaked at number 27 on the US Billboard Hot 100, earning MØ her first entry on the chart.
The following year, MØ was featured on Major Lazer and DJ Snake’s single “Lean On,” which peaked highly on international charts, including number one in Australia, number two in the United Kingdom and number four in the United States, the music video also gained more than 2.5 billion views on YouTube, making it the fifteenth most viewed video on the site.
She was featured on Snakehips single “Don’t Leave,” and Major Lazer’s single “Cold Water” alongside Canadian singer Justin Bieber which debuted at number two on the Billboard Hot 100. Her 2016 single “Final Song” reached the top 5 in Denmark, and the top 20 in Australia, Norway, and the United Kingdom.
Following the release of her latest studio album, “Forever Neverland,” and a successful Europe and US tour, MØ will be performing her chart-topping hits to her fans in the Philippines for the first time. Presented by Insignia Presents. Tickets to MØ Live In Manila are now on sale via ticketnet.com.ph.
- David Foster hits the last golden buzzer of Asia’s Got Talent to a 10-year-old Pinay
- ICYMI: TNT Boys are moving to the next round of ‘The World’s Best’
- PSA: ‘Four Sisters and a Wedding,’ ‘She’s Dating The Gangster,’ and more Filipino films now available on Netflix!
- ICYMI: Nadine Lustre is H&M’s first Filipina ambassador
- Maine Mendoza’s sweet response to Lang Leav’s message