The Philippines’ TNT Boys have once again “blew the roof off the place” when they performed their rendition of “And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going” on the stage of America’s talent show “The World’s Best,” Thursday, Manila time.
Their wonderful performance received standing ovation reaction from the show’s American judges Drew Barrymore, RuPaul, and Faith Hill. “I already love them. I couldn’t think I could love them any more. But my goodness, every note, pitch perfect. You boys are fabulous,” said RuPaul.
The TNT Boys consist of Francis Concepcion, Kiefer Sanchez, and Mackie Empuerto earned overall points of 97 that qualifies them for the next round of the competition.
- Philippine Airlines offers fares for as low as P78!
- EXCLUSIVE: Coleen Garcia, Billy Crawford give a message to their 20-year-old selves
- ICYMI: Nadine Lustre is H&M’s first Filipina ambassador
- Brooklyn Nine Nine Season 7 is coming your way!
- You can watch ‘That Thing Called Tadhana’ for free on February 28!