Nadine Lustre wants it all. The firsts, at least.
After being the first Filipina ambassador for Skechers, the 25-year-old multi-talented artist has also been selected as the pioneer local representative of Swedish fast fashion retail company, H&M.
A first in the brand’s history since coming to the country, the endorsement deal comes with what Lustre calls as a “special swim collection.” It will be out in stores on March 14.
As of writing, there are no details yet about what the whole line of swimsuits look like or what the price points are. In the official teaser photo, however, a summer-ready Lustre is wearing a navy blue/black two-piece swimsuit with stripe details. Another set of photos show her in a mustard, one-piece swimsuit with cutouts and in a basic orange, two-piece swimwear.
Who’s excited to see Lustre’s full collection with H&M?
- Philippine Airlines offers fares for as low as P78!
- EXCLUSIVE: Coleen Garcia, Billy Crawford give a message to their 20-year-old selves
- LOOK: Game of Thrones-inspired Oreos are coming just in time for the final season
- Brooklyn Nine Nine Season 7 is coming your way!
- You can watch ‘That Thing Called Tadhana’ for free on February 28!