Game of Thrones and Oreos are two things we never thought of putting together. With both possessing an undeniable cult following, however, their collaboration comes as no surprise.
Yes, you read that right. The much-loved fantasy drama television series and America’s best-selling cookie snack are forming a new alliance.
“Cookies are coming,” Oreo writes in an Instagram teaser video.
Food forecasters on Instagram The Junk Food Aisle and Candy Hunting reveals that the chocolate sandwich cookie will come in a Game of Thrones-inspired packaging as seen in a photo from a “very reputable source.”
The collaboration is set to come out in stores sometime before the premiere of the series’ eighth and final season on April 14.
Oreo is not the first to come out with GOT-inspired items. American cosmetics brand Urban Decay is also coming out with a makeup collection based on the long-running show.
Will you munch on some Oreos while watching the final season?
Featured Image by Madel Crudo
- LOOK: A Game of Thrones-inspired makeup collection is coming this April
- LANY adds third concert date to 2019 Manila Tour
- Josh Groban’s successful Bridges Tour in Manila with Lea Salonga and Christian Bautista
- Maine Mendoza’s dos and don’ts on social media
- Gerald Anderson to Nadine Lustre: “A perfect model” for women