Beachgoers in a resort in Zambales hit jackpot with a night filled with wonderful Pinoy musics as OPM legend and former Eraserheads vocalist Ely Buendia joined Kamikazee to perform the hit song “Ang Huling El Bimbo.”
Under the stars in a campfire session, the audience sang along with the artists who rocked the stage. On their Instagram, Kamikazee revealed that Buendia’s appearance that night was a surprise for the everyone.
“Solid masyado!!! Sana nagustuhan nyo sopresa ng banda namen sa inyong lahat, kahit mga organizers at staff nila di alam kung sino guest namen,pinaghandaan talaga namen to para mapasaya lahat ng mga Campers pero ang ending lahat talaga ng taong nanduon ay sobrang naging masaya.”
While on the Facebook page, the band also thanked their “Idol” Buendia for giving them an opportunity to jam with him. “Maraming salamat kay Ely Beundia sa pagshare ng kanyang talento at awitin! Idol!!”
An eight-minuter video performance shared by PJ Imbag is circulating on Facebook and has now garnered more than 1M views.
More sessions please!!!
- Coleen Garcia leaves Star Magic, transfers to Viva
- LOOK: Julie Anne San Jose flaunts her sexy bod in the beach
- Nicko Falcis calls Kris Aquino “most manipulative, vile, and bitter woman ever”
- WATCH: Angel Aquino, JC Santos read “Sometimes Sadness Has No Face” poem by award-winning Filipino-South African poet
- Bea Alonzo promotes body positivity in her bikini post