Lady Gaga owned the 61st Grammy’s stage as she performed “Shallow” from their hit movie “A Star is Born” with actor Bradley Cooper.
— Opinionated Me (@opinion8dmecom) February 11, 2019
This year, Gaga bagged Best Pop Solo Performance from her Joanne album “Where do you think you’re going?” And Best Duo/Group Performance for “Shallow” with Cooper. The song “Shallow” also named as the Best Song Written for Visual Media.
Congratulations, Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper!
(Featured image: Lady Gaga poses in the press room with her awards for best pop solo performance for “Joanne (Where Do You Think You’re Goin’?)” and best pop duo/group performance and best song written for visual media for “Shallow” at the 61st annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center on Sunday, Feb. 10, 2019, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP)
- ICYMI: Facebook Messenger’s new feature lets you delete sent messages
- Lady Gaga on mental health: “If you see somebody that’s hurting, don’t look away”
- Maggie Wilson-Consunji to micro entrepreneurs: “Have a strong online presence”
- LOOK: Catriona Gray and Kelsey Merritt meet for the first time at amfAR benefit gala
- Ariana Grande a no-show despite winning first Grammy Award