Another Filipino act impressed the judges of top-rated talent search Asia’s Got Talent. On its much-awaited pilot episode for season 3 last Thursday, February 7, Junior Good Vibes, a dance crew from Sampaloc, Manila earned three yeses from the respected judges David Foster, Anggun, and Jay Park.
Their high energy and breath-taking dance moves caught the attention of the three talent experts and even got a standing ovation reaction from the crowd.
“I really, really wanted you to kill it and you didn’t disappoint,” said Korean rapper J Park.
For the grammy award-winning musician, Foster, said that the Junior Good Vibes’ performance brought their stories “to life.” “I felt everything that you, guys, are feeling and I’m really proud of you.”
These young dancers are moving on to the next part of the competition. Congratulations, Junior Good Vibes!
- ICYMI: Facebook Messenger’s new feature lets you delete sent messages
- Maggie Wilson-Consunji to micro entrepreneurs: “Have a strong online presence”
- LOOK: Catriona Gray and Kelsey Merritt meet for the first time at amfAR benefit gala
- Chito Miranda to Julie Anne San Jose: “Sobrang galing sarap sabunutan”
- READ: Nicko Falcis’ mom speaks up about Kris Aquino’s accusations against her sons