It seems like the American super model and host Tyra Banks still couldn’t get over with 2018 Miss Universe Catriona Gray’s “lava walk.”
On her Twitter account, the 45-year-old TV personality posted a video of her “volcano strut” side-by-side with Gray’s “lava walk” during the pageant’s swim wear competition. “#LavaWalk meets the #VolcanoStrut @catrionaelisa!” Banks said.
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) January 19, 2019
Prior this post, the model admitted that she couldn’t stop “thinking” about the Miss Universe’s iconic “#LavaWalk.”
And to our delight, Miss Universe Organization (MUO) responded to this tweet, saying that they are looking forward to see these two influential women slaying the catwalk.
— Miss Universe (@MissUniverse) January 11, 2019
It can be recalled that during the competition, Banks already praised Gray’s slow-motion twirl, saying that it’s a “Pinoy power to the max” and that the beauty queen has the “next level fierce” that “Tyty approves.”
I mean…Pinoy Power to the Max!!! https://t.co/ar22wLvw2k
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) December 15, 2018
And OMG back at YOU!
You did it!
And that walk and confidence?
I mean…NEXT LEVEL FIERCE!!!
TyTy approves. 💛 https://t.co/HJPAUgyZ11
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) December 17, 2018
What do you think? Are you also looking forward to see Banks and Gray together?
- 5 lucky tips to welcome prosperity, good fortune this Chinese New Year
- LOOK: Armi Millare to release a song for ‘Alone/Together’
- This musician explains why artists deserve more credit—and a higher paycheck
- Singer Chris Brown released in Paris after rape complaint
- Watch: Full trailer of “BATO: The Gen. Ronald dela Rosa Story” biopic movie