Regal Entertainment has finally dropped the full trailer of highly-anticipated “BATO: The Gen. Ronald dela Rosa Story” movie, Wednesday, January 23.
Starring Robin Padilla as Gen. Bato, the trailer of this biopic film shows how the dream of the former Philippine National Police (PNP) Chief started. It follows the story of a good son and an aspiring policeman who pursued his studies at the Philippine Military Academy. Him as a loving husband and father to his own family will also be depicted.
Here, 49-year-old Padilla returns to his specialty as an actor— action films as he chased the bad guys in the story.
Directed by the award-winning director Adolfo Alix Jr. (Donsol, Death March), “Bato” will screen in cinemas nationwide starting January 30. It’s just two weeks before February 12—the start of May 2019 election campaign period of party-list groups and senatorial wannabes, which happen to include the 57-year-old Dela Rosa who is gunning for a Senate seat.
Watch the trailer here:
- Watch: The original Sang’gres; Iza Calzado, Karylle, Diana Zubiri, and Sunshine Dizon reunite in iflix’s first ever original movie
- 5 Reasons why the “The General’s Daughter” is the “biggest” primetime soap of 2019
- Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach shares fitness journey
- Sue Ramirez, Khalil Ramos share bullying stories
- Watch: Young Fil-Am singer Angelica Hale creates history in ‘America’s Got Talent’