Miss Universe 2017 Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters welcomes the 2019 with so much love as she got engaged to her boyfriend Tim Tebow.
Tebow, 31, is a professional football and baseball player, and a former NFL quarterback.
On their respective Instagram accounts, the couple shared the good news to all of their followers a few hours ago.
“Any dreams I’ve ever had, you’ve exceeded them all! I love you and I can’t wait to spend forever with you! @timtebow ,” 23-year-old Nel-Peters said.
On the other hand, Tebow thanked his fiancee for entrusting her heart to him. “Thank you for saying YES and making me the happiest man in the world. You’re the love of my life, and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.”
Nel-Peters was crowned the Miss Universe in November 2017.
(Featured image from @timtebow)
- McCoy de Leon, Elisse Joson on setting aside personal conflicts for the success of ‘Sakaling Maging Tayo’
- Movie Review: ‘Green Book’ and why you should watch it
- Read: Kris Aquino apologizes to ABS-CBN for being dragged into her issue
- Penn Badgley and Shay Mitchell of Netflix’s You are coming to Manila
- Read: Nicko Falcis strongly denies Kris Aquino’s accusations