Looks like Rami Malek has found the love of his life.
After months-long rumors over the status of their relationship, the 37-year-old Bohemian Rhapsody lead star finally confirmed that he is in a relationship with co-star Lucy Boynton.
In an acceptance speech at the Palm Beach International Festival where he won the Breakthrough Artist Award, he thanked Boynton and ever so subtly called her “my love.”
“Thank you, Lucy Boynton,” he said towards the end of his speech. “You have been my ally, my confidant, my love. Thank you so much.”
The 24-year-old actress played the role of Mary Austen who inspired the 1975 hit “Love of My Life,” opposite Malek as Queen’s lead vocalist Freddie Mercury.
The two first sparked dating rumors while filming the movie in 2017 after a fan Instagram account posted a snap of the two looking flirty. In another report by Us Weekly magazine, a source said that Malek often visits Boynton in London.
- This Spotify playlist will motivate you to reach your fitness goals this 2019
- IN PHOTOS: 25 K-Pop idols among ‘The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018!’
- Heads up! Travelers leaving Japan will have to pay 1,000 yen departure tax
- Watch: Teaser of Nadine Lustre and Carlo Aquino’s new film ‘Ulan’
- Look: Will Poulter of ‘Black Mirror’ quits social media