It looks like milk tea is continuing its reign in 2019.
Not long after the success of Tiger Sugar’s launch here in the country, another brown sugar milk tea brand is looking to satisfy cravings here.
Taiwan’s Xing Fu Tang, known for their signature stir-fried brown sugar pearl milk tea, is gearing up for an early 2019 opening at The Promenade in Greenhills.
Since the opening of its first branch in Taiwan back in January 2018, it has opened more thatn 20 branches all over the country. It has also opened a shop in Hong Kong in August and in Canada just this November.
- These images might’ve just revealed the new looks of Avengers: End Game characters
- What you need to know about the Capricorn season
- Here’s how you can check the total amount you spent on Grab rides
- IN PHOTOS: The highlights of MMFF 2018’s Gabi ng Parangal
- LOOK: Paulo Coelho praises Brillante Mendoza’s film ‘Kinatay’