If you’re living in Malabon, you’re definitely tired of the minimum 2 hours travel time going to Makati or Taguig. I feel you, friend. Luckily, the Department of Transportation (DOTr) launched the north line extension of the Philippine National Railways on December 3, Monday.
Commuters from Malabon can now travel to Taguig faster and more convenient via PNR trains. There will be a total of eight trips from Governor Pascual station in Malabon to FTI station in Taguig and vice versa daily. No need to take a 2- to 3-hour bus ride! Check out the schedule below:
The fare for an air-conditioned coach is at P25 and P20 for a non-air-conditioned ones. The expected travel time in the new Malabon-Taguig line is 58 minutes.
The train extension was approved in October by the Department of Transportation (DOTr) and the Department of Public Works and Highways.
Header image from Department of Transportation | Facebook
- “Kaka-kompyuter mo ‘yan!” no more: Esports is now a SEA Games 2019 medal event
- Look: PH’s first eco-friendly airport is finally open
- Reclusion perpetua and other Latin legal terms you should know
- Look: Nuvali’s ‘Magical Field of Lights’ will brighten up your IG feeds
- This new study reveals whether or not Gen Z cares about political and social issues