Eerie the horror-thriller film from critically-acclaimed director Mikhail Red is set to premiere at the Singapore International Film Festival on December 3.
The film star and veteran actress Charo Santos posted about the exciting news on her Instagram account on Thursday, November 29.
“Here is the official international poster! #Eerie will have its world premiere at the SGIFF this Dec. 3, 8pm at the Capitol Theater. For tickets, visit https://sgiff.com/browse-all-films/eerie #EERIEatTheSGIFF,” she wrote.
Starring Santos and Bea Alonzo, the film follows Pat (Alonzo), a clairvoyant guidance counselor in a Catholic school who talks to the ghost of a student named Eri. The counselor investigates a murder that happened in the campus.
You can watch the film in local cinemas starting January 30, 2019.
Congratulations, Mikhail Red and the whole cast of Eerie!
Watch the trailer here:
- Look: Catriona Gray receives warm welcome from supporters in Bangkok
- Movies and documentaries about Andres Bonifacio that you can watch online
- Rachel Peters confident that Catriona Gray will bag Miss U crown
- Celebrities react to UP’s historic win
- Beauty Gonzalez, Norman Crisologo share how they overcome social media bashing