We only have a few weeks left before the end of 2018 but the movie surprises are still pouring in!
Warner Bros. Pictures has just confirmed that the ‘Aquaman’ cast including ‘Aquaman’ himself Jason Momoa (Game of Thrones), together with Director James Wan, are coming to Manila on December 21! They will attend the Asian premiere of the film and will participate in a fan event.
This visit is part of their promotion where they will travel across the seven seas, and visit nine selected cities around the world for their global tour. Here’s the schedule of their four-continent journey:
- November 18 – Beijing: Film Footage Screening and Fan Event
- November 26 – London: Live Stream World Premiere
- December 1 – New York City: Fan Event
- December 11 – Manila: Asian Premiere and Fan Event
- December 12 – Los Angeles: Live Stream U.S. Premiere
- December 14 – Miami: Press Day
- December 18 – Gold Coast: Australian Premiere
- December 19 – Sydney: Fan Event
- December 21 – Hawaii: Special Event Screening
Can you see it? This means that our country, the Philippines is one of the only two Asian stops throughout their tour! Aquaman loves Filipinos! We will keep you posted for more information on the ticket-selling and the event venue.
Aquaman is an action-packed adventure film about half-human, half-Atlantean Arthur Curry (Jason Momoa) and the journey of his lifetime—one that will not only force him to face who he really is but to discover if he is worthy of whom he was born to be a king.
Catch ‘Aquaman’ in Philippine cinemas nationwide starting December 21. (Images from Warner Bros. Pictures)