After the premiere of Mikhail Red’s Birdshot on Netflix last March, another Filipino film will now be available for streaming online.
Just in time for the General Antonio Luna’s 152nd birthday, TBA Studios announced that Jerrold Tarog’s Heneral Luna will be available on the streaming service starting Tuesday, October 31.
“Heneral Luna will be available on Netflix beginning Oct. 31, 2018! Catch this critically acclaimed film and take a look back at the life of General Antonio Luna,” it wrote.
Starring John Arcilla, Heneral Luna is about Gen. Antonio Luna, a general who fought in the Philippine-American War. It was released in 2015 and won the 2016 Gawad Urian Awards for Best Direction, Best Cinematography, Best Editing, and Best Sound. The lead star John Arcilla was also nominated as Best Actor at the 2016 Asian Film Awards.
- 5 iconic Rico J. Puno songs to stream all day
- Ang Bandang Shirley celebrates ‘Themesongs’ 10th anniversary with an exclusive vinyl release
- The latest K-Pop collaborations we’re living for
- Watch: Carlo Aquino shares his paranormal encounter in Baguio
- Watch: Enchong Dee shares scary encounter with the ‘Nuns’